GDC starts this week at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, and we. are. pumped. Game devs and gamers alike will get hands-on with Oculus Quest, we’ll share some brand-new Rift demos, and we may just have an announcement or two up our sleeves...
Head down to the North Hall Mezzanine Lobby of San Francisco’s Moscone Center March 18 – 22 to experience all-in-one VR gaming with Oculus Quest, plus never-before-seen demos of Asgard’s Wrath and Stormland on Rift! You can also find us and our Facebook Gaming fam over at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts March 20 – 22. Just bring your GDC badge to get in on the action, including the latest from Turtle Rock Studios (as teased by resident RPG fan Nate Mitchell).
Got a conference pass? Here’s where you can catch us:
- Game Design Workshop Day 1 + Day 2 // Marcus Montgomery (Product Specialist, Oculus)
March 18 + March 19 @ 10:00 am PT
- Producer Bootcamp: What the Heck Is Process? // Ruth Tomandl (Technical Program Manager, Facebook Reality Labs)
March 19 @ 10:00 am PT
- Sculpting and Simulations with 6DOF Controllers // David Farrell (Software Engineer, Oculus)
March 19 @ 11:20 am PT
- Audio Bootcamp XVIII: Lunchtime Surgeries // Scott Selfon (Audio Experiences Lead, Oculus)
March 19 @ 12:20 pm PT
- Down the Rabbit Hole with Oculus Quest // Chris Pruett (Director of Ecosystem, Oculus)
March 20 @ 10:30 am PT
- GDC Microtalks 2019: Lightning Fast Game Design // Marcus Montgomery (Product Specialist, Oculus)
March 20 @ 5:00 pm PT
- Using the Power of Games to Improve Global Communities // Leo Olebe (Global Director of Gaming Partnerships, Facebook)
March 21 @ 10:00 am PT
- Creating Realistic Acoustics with Oculus Audio Propagation // Robert Heitkamp (Spatial Audio Tech Lead / Manager, Facebook) + Carl Schissler (Research Scientist, Facebook Reality Labs)
March 21 @ 11:30 am PT
- Leadership: Working at the Heart of the Team 2019 // Brian Sharp (Product Manager, Oculus)
March 21 @ 5:30 pm PT
That’s it for now. Be sure to stay tuned to the blog this week—it’s gonna be a good one.
— The Oculus Team