Oculus Research is looking for upcoming scientists and researchers with great interest in image sensors, detectors, new sensing materials, new sensing and computation architectures. Multiple openings are now available for interns throughout 2018.
- CMOS Image Sensors (CIS) for visible, NIR, hyperspectral, and multimode sensing
- Image sensors for 3D depth sensing, time-of-flight sensors
- Avalanche photo diode and array, applications with APD devices
- New sensor pixel design and device TCAD simulation
- Quantum dot and new Nano sensing materials
- Sparse and event driven sensing and computation, spike neuron signal processing
- Neuromorphic system based machine learning modeling and HW implementation
Our internships are twelve (12) to sixteen (16) weeks long and we have various start dates throughout the year.
Oculus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1 650-308-7837.