Smithsonian Journeys: Venice
Smithsonian Journeys: Venice invites you to take a tour of this
magical city with a brilliant professor of Italian history as your personal guide. Enjoy over 30 minutes of 3D 360° video shot on location as you learn all about the history and culture of the city.
In this experience you’ll:
- take a gondola ride under the Bridge of Sighs and past Marco Polo’s house
- float down Venice’s famous Grand Canal and see where Casanova lived
- have an espresso in the beautiful Piazza San Marco
- go a walking tour of the city’s most interesting sites
- watch a Murano glassblowing demonstration
- and much more!
Guided by the charming professor Kenneth R. Bartlett, who has been teaching Italian history for nearly 40 years, you’ll discover fascinating facts along the way that will make your journey so much more memorable and rewarding.
If you’ve ever wanted to visit Venice, now is your chance!