RNX is one of those games that are easy to enjoy, but hard to master. On the surface, it's a high-paced arcade game with pretty colors and driving music. But once you get into it, you discover you can do amazing things with a little practice and imagination.
Here are some key features:
- Two single-player modes, with global and local leaderboards, hand-crafted levels, and infinite runners.
- A competitive multiplayer league, based on head to head matches, skill rating systems, and ranking.
- Player rating and progression that can be followed through the player profile, featuring statistics and career info.
- All audio is driven by Waves' Nx spatial audio technology, giving the game a uniquely immersive soundscape.
- A sick original soundtrack featuring the likes of Mr. Bill, Electrypnose, and Digicult. Progressive Trance, Psytrance, Glitch and IDM, all the music is made in 6 channels and played through Nx all around the player.