UploadVR says, “Solid and challenging grab for the price.”
Won VRTGO VR competition in 2015 with an early prototype
A room-scale game you can play with or without Oculus Touch that requires just 1.2m towards the camera x 50cm width.
A first-person, narrative-driven puzzle game. Dimensional throws you into dangerous chambers to save an alien race. This is not a passive experience. You'll have to feel and act as though you're really there - standing, moving around, manipulating objects and reacting to dangers.
* Standing, nausea-free gameplay
* Encourages real-life movement to complete challenges
* Optional FPS-style controls
* Interactive (physics-enabled) puzzles and environments
* Dangers that evoke a sense of presence
* Mic support - expect to be heard as well as seen.
More than just puzzles and action, Dimensional puts you in a variety of unique situations that can only be appreciated in VR.
Play with 1 tracking camera and a gamepad, or Touch and multiple cameras.