Virtual reality meets the zombie apocalypse! Arizona Sunshine is a shooter built exclusively for VR that immerses you in a southwestern America overrun by zombies.
When you hear a flash of a human voice on the radio, your hopes surge - there are survivors out in the blistering heat of the post-apocalyptic Grand Canyon state! Armed with little more than your motion-controlled weapons and the scarce ammo and consumables you find along the way, you need to navigate hordes of zombies coming for your brain in your desperate search for human contact.
• Handle, fire, and reload over 25 different weapons with real-life movements
• Explore huge environments including deserts, canyons, and mines
• Full-size campaign: Jump in for a short session or stay for the complete ride
• Co-op multiplayer: Join a friend in campaign mode or Horde mode (up to 4 players).
• Experience skull-splitting head shots, severed limbs, wind and water effects, and destructible environments (Intel i7 processor)