When you hear a flash of a human voice on the radio, your hopes and beliefs are confirmed - there are still survivors out in the blistering heat of the post apocalyptic Grand Canyon state! Arizona Sunshine poses a battle for survival in a VR zombie apocalypse in which players need to navigate both the hordes of zombies coming for their brains and the scorching heat in their desperate search for human contact.
• Handle, fire, and reload over 25 different weapons with real-life movements.
• Freely explore a series of huge southwestern American environments including blistering-hot deserts, canyons and mines.
• Full-size single player campaign: Jump in for a short session or stay for the complete ride, we’ve got you covered.
• Co-op multiplayer: Join a friend in co-op campaign mode or play multiplayer Horde mode for up to four players.
• Experience skull-splitting head shots, severed limbs, wind and water effects, and destructible environments (Intel i7 processor)