Laptop users, please setup using this guide: https://www.vr-toolbox.com/laptop-setup
* Create massive screens and customize to your taste.
* Desktop screens (one screen mirror per attached monitor), incl. laptop support.
* Additional web screens (e.g. Youtube, Facebook, etc).
* Additional screens for images, videos, pdf, txt and many others formats. (Click on "Open" or just drag and drop onto VR Toolbox).
* Additional screens for individual Windows apps. (Hold the menu button on an app to detach it outside the desktop screen*)
* One click YouTube360 in 4K.
* 2D, 3D (SBS / TB), 180 and 360 video support.
* Boost multi-tasking and readability with Focus Mode (CTRL+SHIFT+F).
* Built-in VR keyboard.
* Decorate your VR space with numerous built-in props, rooms, and personal images. Additional props available in Steam Workshop.
* Direct3D 11 injector - run your desktop games windowed with vsync off at 90 fps for minimal overhead in VR Toolbox.
* FPS mode for extra immersion.