Oculus Store Promotional Credit Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: November 1, 2016
From time to time, Oculus may provide customers with Oculus Store Credits for promotional or other purposes. The following are the terms and conditions (“Credit Terms”) applicable to Oculus Store Promotional Credits (each a “Credit”):
- Credits may not be purchased, have no cash value, and are not redeemable for cash. Any consideration paid by customers in connection with their eligibility to receive Credits is solely related to the underlying content or products purchased.
- Credits may only be redeemed for purchases of digital content from the Oculus Store (the “Oculus Store”). We reserve the right to exclude certain digital content from Credit redemption in our sole discretion.
- Credits cannot be applied to any previous purchase.
- Credits will expire on the date expressed in connection with the promotion or at the point of issuance. If no expiration date is provided, Credits will expire twelve (12) months from the date they are posted to your Oculus Store account. Upon expiration, credits will no longer be available and will not be refunded.
- Oculus may automatically apply available Credits in your Oculus Store account towards the payment of your next digital content purchase. If your desired purchase amount for digital content is greater than your available Credits, you may pay for the difference using a payment method accepted by Oculus.
- Credits are only issued to one (1) Oculus Store account and may not be split among multiple accounts.
- Credits and Credit balances are non-transferable and may not be resold, auctioned or traded. Any attempt to combine or transfer Credits will result in forfeiture of all accumulated Credits.
- Credits are issued in one (1) currency depending on the location Credits are issued, and may only be used towards purchases in that corresponding currency.
- Any Credits you receive are considered a limited and revocable right solely for use towards Oculus Store purchases of digital content. Accordingly, you have no property, proprietary, intellectual property, ownership, or monetary interest in your Credits.
- Oculus reserves the right to change or modify these Credit Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. If Oculus makes changes to these Credit Terms, we will provide notice as appropriate, sometimes by updating the date at the top of these Credit Terms. Your continued use of Credits will confirm your acceptance of the revised Credit Terms. We encourage you to review the Credit Terms from time to time to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your access to, and use of, Credits.
- Use and redemption of Credits are also subject to the Oculus Terms of Service, available at https://www.oculus.com/legal/terms-of-service/, which are incorporated into these Credit Terms by this reference.
For questions or help regarding Oculus Store Credits, please contact Oculus Support.